In case you have a short term memory problem: this week, we continue our lesson in etiquette. This particular list is dedicated to the horrible situation you may find yourself in during your lifetime: singlehood. The first five steps were just the beginning. Things get real today, guys. Buckle up.
6. Enter politics by becoming visible in a local organization, helping candidates, and possibly laying the groundwork for running for office yourself, whether it’s for the local school board or the United States Senate.
7. Read more and keep yourself better informed so that your conversation takes on added sparkle.
8. Seek psychological counseling, if you need it.
9. Become an expert at something, whether it’s Chinese export porcelain or ice skating, chess or gardening or playing the options market.
10. Make new friends of both sexes, which should be easy because of all the new facets of your life you are busily polishing. People will want to be around you.